What Noble Paul says is true: Solr can't - directly - restrict access to
static files.

However, if you set your file repository's permissions to a minimal
level (so, for example, users can't do a directory search), then they
must know the precise name and location of the file they're trying to
retrieve.  And, depending on your system implementation, that
information may be only available via a Solr search result (the access
to which can be restricted).

Terry Steichen