I want to disable even that.

I saw here

https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/6_6/updatehandlers-in-solrconfig.html

that probably to achieve what I want I just need to comment out the autoCommit tag.. correct?

What do you think about disabling autocommit/autosoftcommit?

it can lower the system requirements while indexing?

What about transaction logs? they can be disabled?

When solr crashes I always reimport from scratch because I don't expect that the documents accepted by solr between the last hard commit and the crash will be saved somewhere.

But this article

https://lucidworks.com/2013/08/23/understanding-transaction-logs-softcommit-and-commit-in-sorlcloud/

says that solr is capable of restoring documents even if they weren't committed, is it still correct?

Thank you

Danilo