From: Walter Underwood <wun...@wunderwood.org>
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2018 12:11 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: [solr-index]Can I do a lot of analysis on one field at the time of
indexing?

Right, no feature that does that for you.

You should be able to code that with an update request processor script.
You can fetch an analyzer chain, run it, add the results to a field, then do
that again.

I have one that runs a chain with minhash then saves the hex values of the
hashes to a field.

It is fussy, but doable.

wunder
Walter Underwood