Well, if you're rebooting the machines, there's not much to do except
do them one at a time ;).

If you have a maintenance window where the service can be unavailable
for a time I'd
1> stop indexing
2> insure any in-flight updates have been committed (just issue a
commit to each collection)
3> just shut them all down gracefully.
4> bring the nodes all back up and start ZooKeeper on all three
(assuming you're not using embedded ZK)
5> bring up my Solr nodes one by one.

If you can't have the service unavailable, you don't have much choice
but to do the nodes one at a time. And if you're not running embedded
ZooKeeper I'd also start ZK first before starting Solr. I'd still stop
indexing if I could, but that's not essential. You'll have a little
less work if you down the Solr node with the most leaders _last_, but
that's not essential either, it'd just avoid a bit of leader election
overhead.

Best,
Erick