From: Tech Support [mailto:techsupp...@sardonyx.in]
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2018 7:00 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Combine & Sort - SOLR and SQL Data

Dear Team,

Once per day, my data importing tool will collect data from SQL server and
add it into SOLRCloud.

Current day data will be imported at the end of the day.

I want to apply search and sorting for all my data. For this case, how can I
combine & sort, both SQL and SOLR data?

Is it possible to achieve both SOLR and SQL Server

Note:

My SOLRCloud setup is running on Windows OS with following Softwares

*         SOLR - 2 Instance - 7.5 Version

*         External Zookeeper - 3 Instance - 3.4.13 Version

Thanks,

Karthick Ramu