On 12/29/2018 5:55 AM, Simón de Frosterus Pokrzywnicki wrote:
The problem is that when the user changes the synonyms, it automatically
triggers a sequential reload of all the Collections.

What exactly is being done when you say "the user changes the synonyms"?  Just uploading a new synonyms definition file to zookeeper would *NOT* result in a reload of *ANY* collection.  As far as I am aware, collection reloads only happen when they are explicitly requested.  Usage of the managed APIs to change aspects of the schema could cause a reload, but it's only going to happen on the collection where the API is used, not all collections.

Basically, I cannot imagine any situation that would cause a reload of all collections, other than explicitly asking Solr to do those reloads.

Thanks,
Shawn