Hi Solr Team, I want to archive my Solr data. Is there any api available to
archive data? I planned to read data by month wise and store that into another
collection. But this plan takes long time, as like adding new data and new
indexing. And when I delete the archived data from the main collection disk
size not get changed,  I mean after deletion also data directory size is same.
Deleted documents count only updated on the admin GUI. When I Google for this,
some body says based on merged policy when the deleted documents reached
50%,then only it will removed from the disk. I didn't clear with it. How
can I delete and retain the deleted document space? Which is the best way to
archive data? Thanks, Rekha K