Thanks Erick!

We are using SOLR version 7.0.1.

is there any disadvantages if we increase  peer sync size to 1000 ?

We have analysed the GC logs but we have not seen long GC pauses so far.

We tried to find the reason for the full sync, but noting more informative,
but we have seen too many logs which reads "No registered leader was found
after waiting for 4000ms" followed by this full index.

Thanks,
Doss.