Hi Alex,

I have tried with a file that is HTML formatted, with those tags like

For tags like "*FONT-SIZE: 9pt; FONT-FAMILY: arial*", I found that in the
EML file, there are two different content type, text/html and text/plain.
Could it be due to Tika getting the content type from text/html instead of
text/plain?

Regards,
Edwin