Hi,

We have a simple architecture: 2 SOLR Cloud servers (on servers #1 and #2),
and 3 zookeeper instances (on servers #1, #2, and #3). Things work fine
(although we had a couple of brief unexplained outages), but:

One worrisome thing is that when I status zookeeper on #1 and #2, I get
Mode=Leader on both--#3 shows follower. This seems to be a pretty permanent
condition, at least right now as I look at it. And there isn't any big
maintenance or anything going on.

Also, we are getting *TONS* of continuous log warnings from our client
applications. From one server it shows this:

And from another server we get this:

These are making our logs impossible to read, but worse, I assume indicate
that something is wrong.

Thanks for any help!

Joe Lerner