Hi Otis,

You assumption is correct if I would only display highlighted results from
Lucene/SOLR. However, If I want to display words highlighted on image (hence
those coordinate attributes that I want to index) I need to know which word
should be highlighted, as there might be several instances of same word in
document (out of which only proximity one would be correct).

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 6:30 PM, Otis Gospodnetic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]