Hi Everyone!

I am trying to use MLT request handler. My query matches more than one
documents but the response always seems to pick up the first document and
interestingTerms also seems to be corresponding to that single document
only.

What I am expecting is that if my query matches multiple documents then the
InterestingTerms handler result also corresponds to that set of documents
and not the first document.

Following is my query,

http://localhost:8081/solr/collection1/mlt?debugQuery=on&fq=tags:test&mlt.boost=true&mlt.fl=mlt.fl=textpropertymlt&mlt.interestingTerms=details&mlt.mindf=1&mlt.mintf=2&mlt.minwl=3&q=*:*&rows=100&rows=2&start=0

Ultimately, my goal is to get interesting terms corresponding to this whole
set of documents. I don't need similar documents as such. If not with mlt,
is there any other way I can achieve this? that is, given a query matching
set of documents, find interestingTerms for that set of documents based on
tf-idf?

Thanks!
Pratik