From: Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, 24 January 2019 1:23:15 PM
To: solr-user
Subject: Re: Solr admin UI new features

Hmmmm, is there any chance you somehow have your Solr instances
pulling some things, particularly browser-related from your old
install? Or from some intermediate cache between your browser and the
Solr instances? Or perhaps "something got copied somewhere" and is
being picked up from the old install? I'm really grasping at straws
here admittedly....

Here's what I'd do. Install a fresh Solr 7.6 somewhere, your laptop
would be fine, some node in your system that doesn't have anything on
it you can use temporarily, I don't really care as long as you can
guarantee your new install is the only Solr install being referenced
and you can point it at your production ZooKeeper ensemble. Do you
still have the same problem? If not, I'd guess that your production
system has somehow mixed-and-matched...

Best,
Erick