And what does

q:         f2:"tnf α"~2

f.f2.qf:  titles study_brief_title

means with edismax?

it raises different results from

q:         f2:"tnf α"

On 24/01/19 14:51, Elizabeth Haubert wrote:
To do this you specify the slop on each field when you specify the
pf/pf2/pf3 parameters:
pf:fieldA~2 fieldB~5

I'll try to add an example to the documentation here:
https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/7_6/the-extended-dismax-query-parser.html#using-slop

Elizabeth

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 10:30 PM Yasufumi Mizoguchi <yasufumi0...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi,

I am struggling to set per-field slop param in eDisMax query parser with
Solr 6.0 and 7.6.
What I want to do with eDixMax is similar to following in the default query
parser.

* Query string : "aaa bbb"
* Target fields : fieldA(TextField), fieldB(TextField)

q=fieldA:"aaa bbb"~2 OR fieldB:"aaa bbb"~5

Anyone have good ideas?

Thanks,
Yasufumi.

--
Danilo Tomasoni
COSBI

As for the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 on the
protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data,
we inform you that all the data we possess are object of treatement in the
respect of the normative provided for by the cited GDPR.

It is your right to be informed on which of your data are used and how; you may
ask for their correction, cancellation or you may oppose to their use by
written request sent by recorded delivery to The Microsoft Research –
University of Trento Centre for Computational and Systems Biology Scarl, Piazza
Manifattura 1, 38068 Rovereto (TN), Italy.