Hi Jorn,

I have set the heap size to 6GB, and the system has 32GB of RAM.

The data is indexed from CSV file, so each field's data is like database
type of data. Only the searchFields may have more data as it contains the
important fields of the collection. But then again it is not as large as
things like contents from emails.

The index size is currently only 3GB, which shouldn't be considered big to
split the collections to different nodes?

Regards,
Edwin