Hi,

I am running solr 7.5.0 with Open JDK11 in AIX platform. When i trigger data
import operation , solr is going down with below error on AIX platform but,
the same thing works in RHEL platform.

The same solr 7.5.0 data import operation is success with JDK8 in same AIX
platform.

*Error from solr.log  Solr 7.5.0 with Open JDK 11 on AIX platform:*

/*ERROR (coreContainerWorkExecutor-2-thread-1) [   ] o.a.s.c.CoreContainer
Error waiting for SolrCore to be loaded on startup
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Failed to create a thread: retVal -1073741830,
errno 11*/

I tried setting java memory as 8G *-Xms8g -Xmx8g* but, still i face the
issue in AIX platform.

Any facing similar issue?

Please help.

Thanks,