Hi,

I am working on LTR using solr 6.6.2. I am working on custom feature
creation. I am able to create few custom features as per our requirement.

But, there are certain features, for which the data is stored in other
collection. Data like count of clicks, last date when the product was
ordered, etc. These type of information is stored in another collection and
we are not planning to put this info. in first collection.

Now, we need to use the data in other collection to generate the score of
the document  in LTR. We are open to develop custom components as well.

Is there a way, we can modify our query using some join. But, we know join
is expensive.

Please suggest. Thanks in advance.

Regards
Kamal Kishore