I'm using the below FieldType/Field but when I index my documents, the URL is
not being lower case. Any ideas? Do I have the below wrong?

Example: http://connect.rightprospectus.com/RSVP/TADF
Expect: http://connect.rightprospectus.com/rsvp/tadf

<fieldType name="string_lower" class="solr.TextField" sortMissingLast="true"
omitNorms="true">
<analyzer>
</analyzer>
</fieldType>

<field name="URL" type="string_lower" multiValued="false" indexed="true"
stored="true"/>

Brett Moyer

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and
then delete it.

TIAA