I see a similar question asked but no answers there too.
http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/CDCR-Replication-from-one-source-to-multiple-targets-td4308717.html
OP there is using multiple cdcr request handlers but in my case I am using
multiple zkhost strings. It will be pretty limiting if we cannot use cdcr
for one source- multiple target cluster situation.
Can somebody please confirm whether this is even supported?