We have a SolrCloud cluster (of 3 nodes) running solr 6.4.2. Every night,
we delete and recreate our whole catalog. In this process, we're
simultaneously running a query which recreates the product catalog (which
includes child documents of a different type) and a query that creates a
third document type that we use for joining. When we issue a search against
one shard, we see the response we expect. But when we issue the same search
against another shard, instead of the prescribed child documents, we'll
have children that are this third type of document.

This seems to only affect the occasional document. We're wondering if
anybody out there has experience with this, and might have some ideas as to
why it is happening. Thanks so much.

--
*This message is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to

dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is prohibited. If
you
immediately
and destroy the transmitted information.*