It is a little bit difficult to say, because it could be also the business
logic in the query execution. What is your performance baseline, ie if you just
execute one query for each of the models?
How fast should it be? Do you have really 10 or more concurrent users, or users
that fire up queries at exactly the same time?

Can you please monitor CPU and memory?