From: Shawn Heisey <apa...@elyograg.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 9, 2019 1:01 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Solr Cache clear

On 4/9/2019 11:51 AM, Lewin Joy (TMNA) wrote:
> Hmm. I only tried reloading the collection as a whole. Not the core reload.
> Where do I see the cache sizes after reload?

If you do not know how to see the cache sizes, then what information are you
looking at which has led you to the conclusion that the caches have not been
cleared?

To get to cache stats:  In the admin UI, choose a core from the dropdown.  Then
click on Plugins/Stats, then CACHE, and choose the cache you want to look at.

Thanks,
Shawn