On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 3:31 PM, Jason Rennie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I just tried J-W and *yes* it seems to do a much better job!  I'd certainly
> vote for that becoming the default :)

Ack!  I did some more testing and J-W results started to get weird
(including suggesting "courses" for "coursets" even though "corsets" is 4x
as frequent as "courses", and "nylo" for "nylom" even though "nylon" is 200x
more frequent than "nylo").  The default measure got these right.  Does J-W
use frequency information at all?

Jason

P.S. I can see why you're offering a 3rd party solution---this is not an
easy problem to solve!