Hi,

Is there a way to normalize the value of fieldValueFeature
and OriginalScoreFeature features within some range i.e 0-1.

Lets suppose I have 4 products with some field values, I wish to normalize
weight within 0 and 1 using func (val-min)/(max-min).

Product FieldValue Normalized Value
P1 4 1
P2 3 0.6
P3 2 0.3
P4 1 0
P5 - -1

If the product does not contain the field value, make feature value as -1
(some static).

I tried to use the scale function, but since scale function works on the
whole index, so it will not be relevant for our case. If you multiple
function here, performance will be impacted.
I have seen solr ltr source code and there is a normalized function, but
not sure how to implement it in our case.

Regards
Kamal