From: Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Sent: 30 April 2019 05:06 PM
To: solr-user <solr-user@lucene.apache.org>
Subject: Re: multi-level Nested entities in dih

DIH may not be able to do arbitrary nesting. And it is not recommended for
complex production cases.

However, in general, you also have to focus on what your _search_ will look
like. Amd only then think about the mapping.

For example, is that whole tree gets mapped to and returned as a single flat
document of fields? Or gets mapped to multiple result documents?

Regards,
     Alex