There is an open ticket which deals with this:

I've been very focused though on anything that enhances the Solr Math
Expressions or has been needed for the Fusion SQL engine, which is what I
work on at LucidWorks. SOLR-12209 doesn't fall into that category.
Eventually though I will clear that ticket if someone else doesn't resolve
it first.

Joel Bernstein
http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/