On 5/5/2019 3:40 PM, Furkan KAMACI wrote:
I got a URI Too Long error and try to fix it. I'm aware of this
conversation:
http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/URI-is-too-long-td4254270.html

I've tried:

Used POST instead of GET at SolrJ

Can we see the actual code? I can probably verify whether or not you're actually using POST.

Set <maxBooleanClauses>2147483647</maxBooleanClauses> at solrconfig.xml for
each cores.

The maxBooleanCuases setting has no effect on the URL being too long. The error would be different if you were running into that limit.

Defined SOLR_OPTS="$SOLR_OPTS
-Dorg.eclipse.jetty.server.Request.maxFormContentSize=2000000" at solr.in.sh

Solr's default for the maximum POST size is a little bit larger than that number. And Solr would probably override anything Jetty sets anyway. This is not how I would configure it.

Thanks,
Shawn