The file is 33 Megabytes, so I don’t think increasing jute.maxbuffer is a wise
idea.

The current documentation is not at all clear about how the dictionary file
name is interpreted. I could see an absolute path being local and a relative
path being relative to the ZK config folder. I wouldn’t mind using a “file:”
URL for local stuff.

None of that is going to get this prototype working today, so I’m back to a
non-cloud cluster. That is a real pain in the ass to set up with 6.x and 7.x. I
got it working before vacation and now I can’t remember the steps.

wunder
Walter Underwood
wun...@wunderwood.org