Three things:

1> WordDelimiterGraphFilterFactory requires FlattenGraphFilterFactory after it
in the index config

2> It is usually unnecessary to have the exact same parameters at both query
and index time for WDGFF. If you’ve split parts up at index time then mashed
them all back together, you can usually only split them up at query time.

3> try adding &debug=query to the query and see what the results show for the
parsed query. That usually gives you a clue what is really happening .vs. what
you think is happening.

Best,
Erick