We have 2 shards and 2 replicas in Live also have multiple collections. We are
performing heavy search and update.

-> I have attached some query which takes time for executing. why does it take
too much time? Due to the query length?

-> Some times replica goes in recovery mode and from the log, we can not
identify the issue but GC pause time 15 to 20 seconds. Ideally what should be
GC pause time? GC pause time increase due to indexing or searching documents?

My Solr live data :

                SIZE(gb)
Collections     Total documents shard1  shard2
documents       20419967                        117     99.4
commentdetails  18305485                6.47    6.83
documentcontent         8810482                 191     102
forms   4316563                                                         80.1
76.4

Regards,
Vishal