Thanks for the reply Alexandre, only special thing about JSON/XML is that
in order to export the data in that form, I need to have "docValues"
enabled for all the fields which are to be retrieved. I need to retrieve
all the fields and I can not enable docValues on all fields.
If there was a way to export data in JSON format without having to change
schema and index then I would have no issues with JSON.
I can not use "select" handler as it does not include parent/child
relationships.

The options I have are following I guess. I am not sure if they are real
possibilities though.

1. Find a way to load pre-created index files either through
SolrCloudClient or directly to ZK
2. Find a way to export the data in JSON format without having to make all
fields docValues enabled.
3. Use Merge Index tool with an empty index and a real index. I am don't
know if it is possible to do this through solrJ though.

Please let me know if there is better way available, it would really help.
Just so you know, I am trying to do this for unit tests related to solr
queries. Ultimately I want to load some pre-created data into
MiniSolrCloudCluster.

Thanks a lot,
Pratik