Hello guys,

We have 4 solr(version 4.4) instance on production environment, which are
linked/associated with zookeeper for replication. We do heavy deleted & add
operations. We have around 26million records and the index size is around
70GB. We serve 100k+ requests per day.

Because of heavy indexing & deletion, we optimise solr instance everyday,
because of that our solr cloud getting unstable , every solr instance go on
recovery mode & our search is getting affected & very slow because of that.
Optimisation takes around 1hr 30minutes.
We are not able fix this issue, please help.

Thanks & Regards