Hello!

I have a search setup and it works fine.  I search a text field called
"logtext" in a database table.  My Java code is like this:

SolrQuery query - new SolrQuery();
query.setQuery(searchWord);
query.setParam("df", "logtext");

Then I execute the search... and it works just great.  But now I want to
add a constraint to only search for the "searchWord" within a certain range
of time -- given timestamps in the column called "posttime".  So, I added
the code in bold below:

SolrQuery query - new SolrQuery();
query.setQuery(searchWord);
*query.setFacet(true);*
*query.addDateRangeFacet("posttime", new Date(System.currentTimeMillis() -
1000L * 86400L * 365L), new Date(System.currentTimeMillis()), "+1DAY"); /*
from 1 year ago to present) */*
query.setParam("df", "logtext");

But this gives me a complaint: *undefined field: "posttime"* so I clearly
do not understand the arguments needed to addDateRangeFacet().  Can someone
help me determine the proper code for doing what I want?

Further, I am puzzled about the "gap" argument [last one in
addDateRangeFacet()].  What does this do?  I used +1DAY, but I really have
no idea the purpose of this.  I haven't found any documentation that
explains this well.

Mark