Hello,

I am running Solr 7.2.1 in cloud mode. To overcome a setup hardware
bottleneck, I tried to configure distribUpdateSoTimeout and socketTimeout
to a value greater than the default 10 mins. I did this by passing these as
system properties at Solr start up time (-DdistribUpdateSoTimeout and
-DsocketTimeout  ). The Solr admin UI shows these values in the Dashboard
args section. As a test, I tried setting each of them to one hour
(3600000). However I start seeing socket read timeouts within a few mins.
Looks like the values are not taking effect. What am I missing? If this is
a known issue, is there a JIRA for it ?

Thanks,
Rahul