Thank you for responding.

I didn't go though the parsers involved, I assume they'd be the defaults.

I did notice later, though that /export is core specific. In fact we have a
Solr Cloud with 6 shards. I also found out that /stream can be used for
this but couldn't get a solution that works so far:
/stream?explain=true&expr=search(myCore,zkHost=”192.168.1.10:2181",qt=”/export”,q=”*:*”,
fl=”id”,sort=”id asc”)
returns

'search(myCore,zkHost=”192.168.1.10:2181\",qt=”/export”,q=”*:*”,
fl=”id”,sort=”id asc”)' is not a proper expression clause

Is my syntax wrong or do I need to enable schema or config level
changes in order to get this work?