On 7/30/2019 5:41 AM, Jayadevan Maymala wrote:
We have a 3-node Solr cluster running on google cloud platform. I would
like to schedule a backup and have been trying the backup API and getting
java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException:java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException error.
I suspect it is because a shared drive is necessary. Google VM instances
don't have this feature, unless I go for Cloud Filestore.
Is there a work-around? Some way in which I can have the cluster back up
taken on the node on which I am executing the backup command? Solr Version
is 7.3

We will need the *FULL* error message. It is probably dozens of lines long and MIGHT contain multiple "Caused by" sections. We will also need the complete Solr version to be able to interpret the error -- 7.3 is not specific enough.

Thanks,
Shawn