The "all" permissions _should_ block solr-user from accessing all of
those resources, and I believe it does in newer versions of Solr.
There was a bug with it that was fixed a few versions back though- it
sounds like you might be running into that. (see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-13355) What version of Solr
are you using?

Jason