On Oct 16, 2008, at 3:10 AM, sunnyfr wrote:

I've a wierd problem when I try  to fire snapcleaner manually :
Already : is it correct : [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/data/solr/video#
./bin/snapcleaner -V -D-1

To remove every snapshot older than one day.

You need to change "-D -1" to "-D 1". Otherwise, you're trying to remove snapshots older than -1 days, which is an invalid argument to pass to 'find -mtime' as is shown in these lines of your debug output.

It doesn't remove older than one day obviously and debugger show me :

+ logMessage cleaning up snapshots more than -1 days old
++ find /data/solr/video/data -maxdepth 1 -name 'snapshot.*' -mtime +-1
find: invalid argument `+-1' to `-mtime'

-Chris