I remember ZK coordinates (hosts, ports and root) are set as system
properties in Solr nodes (please open the admin console and see their
names). So, it would be just a matter of

System.getProperty(ZK ensemble coordinates|root)

Prior to go in that direction: I don't know/remember if there's some ZK
Solr specific class where they can be asked. If that class exists, it would
be a better way, otherwise you can go with the system property approach.

Andrea