Hi,

I have confirmed that ZK ensemble is external. Even though both
managed-schema and schema.xml are on the admin ui, I see the below class
defined in solrconfig.
<schemaFactory class="ClassicIndexSchemaFactory" />

The workaround is till to run "solr zk upconfig" followed by restarting the
cores of the collection. Anything else I should be looking into?

Thanks