Thanks Erick for the prompt answer.
What I do not understand is what happens to the Analyzers, Tokenizers, and
Filters in the indexing chain.
Are they executed or not? Well, answering to my own question I think no,
but so what's the difference between string and text when they are not
indexed?
Just the way how are they stored and retrieved?

--
Vincenzo D'Amore