Jorn we have add additional zookeeper nodes, now it is a 3 node quorum.

Does all nodes in a quorum sends heart beat request to all cores and shards
?

If zookeeper node 1 unable to communicate with a shard and it declares that
shard as dead, now this state can be changed by zookeeper node 2 if it got
a successful response from that particular shard?