The wiki didn't mention I can specify multiple transformers.  BTW, it's
"transformer" (singular), not "transformers".  I did mean both NFT and DFT
because I was speaking of the general case, not just mine in particular.  I
thought that the built-in transformers were always in-effect and so I
expected NFT,DFT to occur last.  Sorry if I wasn't clear.

Thanks for your help; it worked.

~ David