In the first OK scenario, the search results are sorted with score desc,
and when the score is identical, the secondary sort field is applied.

In the KO scenario, only score desc is taken into consideration(the
reranked score) , the secondary sort by the sort field is ignored.

I suspect an intuitive expected result would be to have the same behaviour
that happens with no reranking, so:
1) sort of the final results by reranked score desc
2) when identical raranked score, sort by secondat sort field

Is it clearer?
Any wrong assumption?