Hello
Is it possible to turn off the weighted search for Solr?
I mean the results have to be presented in a pure alphabetical order, not by
the default weighted order. So if a certain letter appears in a word 2 times,
this word shouldn' t be ranked higher.
I spent the whole day trying to find the solution in the internet, tried
various options with EdgeNGramFilterFactory, but it still doesn't work (the
results starting with "a" have to come up first and the results starting with
"z" come up last, currently I have "taa" as a first result, just because the
letter "a" appears there two times).
Thanks in advance
Yuri Gladkov