Hey Alex,

Thank you!

Re: stopwords being a thing of the past due to the affordability of
hardware...can you expand? I'm not sure I understand.

--
Audrey Lorberfeld
Data Scientist, w3 Search

On 10/8/19, 1:01 PM, "David Hastings" <hastings.recurs...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Another thing to add to the above,

    > IT:ibm. In this case, we would want to maintain the colon and the
    > capitalization (otherwise “it” would be taken out as a stopword).

    stopwords are a thing of the past at this point.  there is no benefit to
    using them now with hardware being so cheap.