Hello, thanks for answer, but let me explain the setup. We are running our
own backup solution for emails (messages from Exchange in MSG format).
Content of these messages then indexed in SOLR. But SOLR can not process
attachments within those MSG files, can not OCR them. This is what I need -
to OCR attachments and get their content indexed in SOLR.

Davis, Daniel (NIH/NLM) [C] wrote

--
Sent from: https://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Solr-User-f472068.html