As a restore is server agnostic (i.e. you can restore to a totally
different host than the backup was taken from) hat shouldn't be the problem.
Also a collection as such has no leader, only shards have.

Do you have any kind of logs stating the errors encountered?

Venlig hilsen/Best regards

*Jon Kjær Amundsen*
Developer

Phone: +45 7023 9080
E-mail: j...@udbudsvagten.dk
Web: www.udbudsvagten.dk
Parken - Tårn D - 5. Sal
Øster Allé 48 | DK - 2100 København

<http://dk.linkedin.com/in/JonKjaerAmundsen/>

Intelligent Offentlig Samhandel
*Før, under og efter udbud*

*Følg UdbudsVagten og markedet her Linkedin
<http://www.linkedin.com/groups?groupDashboard=&gid=1862353> *