Hi,

Are you looking for EmbeddedSolrServer [1]?:
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/EmbeddedSolr>

By the way, using Spring Boot with an embedded server is production ready
[2].

On the other hand, embedded Solr with embedded Zookeper etc. less flexible
and should be reserved for special circumstances.

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/EmbeddedSolr
[2]