Thanks Mikhail, data config is on the thread above. I’ll share again if you
can’t find it

________________________________
From: Mikhail Khludnev <m...@apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2019 2:51:40 PM
To: solr-user <solr-user@lucene.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Solr 4 to Solr7 migration DIH behavior change

Note - This message originated from outside Care.com - Please use caution
before opening attachments, clicking on links or sharing information.

Hello, Shashank.
The error seems similar, but I didin't find an old issue with such error.
I've found only one abandoned thread in the mailing list. ='17' seems
suspicious to me, usually it should be done via prepared statement. Have no
thoughts, maybe you can share you data config?

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev